Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day Two

I'm taking some time every day this month to jot down something that I am thankful for.  Feel free to post a comment below each day with what you are thankful for or post a link to your own Thirty Days of Thankful

Day Two
I am thankful for my best friend and soul mate- Tyler.  We met over 12 years ago, started dating 9 years ago,  were engaged 7 years ago, and have been married for over 5 years.  I am so happy that God put this wonderful man in my life.  We have been through a lot in our almost decade together and all of it has just brought us closer together.  I can not imagine someone better to be the father of my children, my protector, my support, and my friend.  He knows how to make me laugh and he knows what how to comfort me when I am down.   Tyler thinks I am beautiful even when I don't feel that way - and he makes sure to tell me every chance he gets.  I am grateful for every single day that we have together and pray that there will be many many more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment