Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day Twenty Six

I'm taking some time every day this month to jot down something that I am thankful for.  Feel free to post a comment below each day with what you are thankful for or post a link to your own Thirty Days of Thankful

Day Twenty Six
I am thankful for this blog.  Although I have been more scarce lately I am really happy that I have a places that I can share my personal thoughts, trials, and triumphs.  I am glad that I have somewhere I can write letters to my children (Everett, Nolan) for when they are older.  And although y'all don't comment a whole lot, I am thankful for those of you who read my blog! I love bumping into people that I know and hearing that they are keeping up with my posts- it is really cool to hear that other people enjoy catching up on the on-goings of the Thompson clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment