Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day Five

I'm taking some time every day this month to jot down something that I am thankful for.  Feel free to post a comment below each day with what you are thankful for or post a link to your own Thirty Days of Thankful

Day Five
I am thankful for the wonderful woman who gave me life, my mom.  She is always there for me when I need her and is one of my biggest supporters.  I know that anytime I need advice she is there for me to talk to. Growing up my mom always had fun things planned for us to do, she was always involved in our activities and events, and was known as "the cool mom" to all my friends. She taught me how to be a mother and is one of my best friends. I hope that I can be as good of a mother to my children that she was to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment