Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day Fourteen

I'm taking some time every day this month to jot down something that I am thankful for.  Feel free to post a comment below each day with what you are thankful for or post a link to your own Thirty Days of Thankful

Day Fourteen
I am thankful for my squeeky and really annoying dryer.  If you've been to my house when I am doing laundry then you probably know exactly what I am talking about.  Anytime the dryer is going it makes this high pitched, repetitive, squeeky sounds- so why am I thankful for it?  I am thankful to even just have a dryer in my house.  As much as I actually do enjoy hang drying our clothes, I am thankful to not have to do so on frigid or rainy days.  It's the little things in life that we sometimes take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment