Monday, November 4, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day Four

I'm taking some time every day this month to jot down something that I am thankful for.  Feel free to post a comment below each day with what you are thankful for or post a link to your own Thirty Days of Thankful

Day Four:
I am thankful for my "littlest friend," my sweet baby Nolan.  To be honest, before Nolan was born I was really worried about how things would be once he was here.  After he was born, I realized that love really is an amazing thing.  My heart didn't "make room" for him- no, my heart literally grew larger.  Nolan is such a happy little dude and he fills my heart with joy.  These past five months have flown by and I am trying to soak in every single minute of it.  Nolan's personality has started to show and he seems like he is going to be really outgoing and charismatic.  He smiles and laughs every time someone talks to or even looks at him.  He grins from ear to ear and then ducks his head down and burrows into my neck.  I am so thankful that God gave me this baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment